Wednesday, June 15, 2011

And so it starts!

I blogged when I was in college. Just nonsensical stuff about my day, funny quotes of the day, shoutouts to my new boyfriend... it was a fun thing for me to do. And after reading some blogs that friends have, I thought it would be something I would enjoy again. A lot has changed since my college days. Hopefully I'll still have periodic funny quotes, and I married the boy I used to give shout outs to, so this is my journey into becoming a real adult. Organizing my house, having a place for my mail, grocery shopping and cooking dinners regularly, and starting a family beyond just my pets. Don't worry, I don't plan on my blog being a journal of what I cleaned that day! Should be more interesting than that, hopefully. Welcome. :)

(also a thank you to http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/ for the inspiration for my blog title!)

No comments:

Post a Comment